Bembani Sustainability Training (BST) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bembani Group (Pty) Ltd and was incorporated with the Registrar of Companies and Close Corporations in 2001 and was converted into a Proprietary Limited or Private company in 2003.
Bembani management and staff have grassroots knowledge and track records in positioning major South African companies towards becoming world-class by harnessing sustainability challenges and translating them into programme areas for implementation. It provides consulting, training and capacity building in the following broad areas, namely:
- Integrated Environmental Management: EIAs, EMPRs, ISO 14001 EMS, Environmental Auditing, Policies, SIAs and Public Participation
- Air Quality and Climate Change: AQMP, Atmospheric Air Quality Monitoring, Emissions Inventory
- Agri-business and Community Development: Agribusiness development, Agro-processing and Aquaculture
- Water and wastewater Management: Integrated Water Management Strategies, Water Use Licensing, Groundwater Studies, Borehole Drilling & Development
- Sustainable Development: Sustainable Development Strategies, Corporate Governance, Sustainability Communication and Reporting, Resource Mobilization