Bembani Sustainability Solutions provides cutting edge technologies for greening and organic composting. The technologies are focused on converting waste into organic compost and other usable materials. This is achieved through local and international partnerships backed by composting technologies manufactured in Denmark by TimEnvipro.
Benefits of our technologies and business models include:
- Increasing carbon sink.
- Increasing life spans of landfill sites by approximately 500%.
- Enhanced job creation and sustenance.
- Ability to leverage resources (natural, capital and human).
- Reduced cost of waste management (landfill sites lifespans will be increased due to reduced landfilling of household and waste refuse).
- Increased ability to reduce global warming.
- Increased ability to meet the Johannesburg Plan of Implementation emanating from the World Summit on Sustainable Development.
Our Model entails:
- Manual waste separation (30 jobs per plant).
- Compost Manufacturing (20 jobs per plant).
- Organic Nurseries (35 jobs per plant).
- Greening, beautification & landscaping (200 jobs per plant).
- Carbon trading (5 jobs per plant).
To request for more information on the model click here.